Clarity, Vision, Possibility…
If you are a small business owner we know it can sometimes be lonely road. Sometimes we could all do with a experienced helping hand to help with motivation and cope with the ups and downs.
Coaching provides a framework for realising potential and improving performance, changing behaviour and ultimately changing lives.
- If you’re stuck in a rut, and want help finding a meaningful vision, then I can help
- If you are lacking in energy, motivation or clarity about the way forward, I can help
- If you have a vision but haven’t got a clue where to start or are terrified by the prospect of actually “doing it”, I can help
- If you have the beginnings of a dream, but it’s not clear and you’re not sure if it’s right for you, I can help
- If you would like to have a more confident presence at networking events, meetings or presentations and presenting to groups terrifies you, I can help.
Coaching can help you build self belief, motivation, clarity, choice, personal awareness and responsibility and is valued as a way to significantly increase performance. Coaching can help you explore challenges, creatively problem solve and move effectively past limitations and blockers. Coaching is a great support to many people who sometimes find their everyday tasks and responsibilities a little overwhelming or challenging.
- We can work to create a compelling vision for you and/or your business that perfectly aligns with your personal values.
- We can refine that vision into practical, achievable goals.
- You will be inspired, motivated and supported in achieving those goals and ultimately living the life of your dreams.
At Amovita you have 3 main choices for coaching depending on your circumstances and desired outcome.
Coaching with me also has some other rather useful “side effects”
- Increase your confidence & self-esteem
- Beat the dreaded procrastination habit
- Make those important decisions more easily
- Wake up with more energy and raring to go
- Reduce your stress
- Achieve a better work life balance
- Achieve optimum health
- Improve your relationships
Busting some myths and misconceptions…what coaching is not:
- Giving advice
- Taking a “one size fits all” approach
- Being told what to do!
- Talking endlessly about your problems
Like all good change work, I believe coaching should take a holistic approach and I take into consideration your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual self. I work with a blend of the latest psychological and creative approaches and a profound understanding of the mind-body connection that is tailored uniquely to your needs.
Through coaching, you can begin to regain your zest for life, free your mind and revitalise your body to lead a richer more fulfilled and successful life. I am happy to provide Reiki and body work (massage/therapy) to compliment your coaching and this is a popular addition for many clients. These sessions take place at my home office in West London.
Call 07734 110401 now for a free no obligation 10 minute discussion to explore how coaching can work for you. I’ll be delighted to explore possibilities with you.